EQUAGEN provides NERC Compliance solutions addressing power system studies, facility ratings, protection and controls, maintenance, mandatory testing and physical and cyber security. EQUAGEN will provide a GAP analysis to document what needs to be completed in order to be ready for a compliance audit, identify weak areas, recommend improvements and provide technical, procedural, and process-based solutions for your full compliance.
NERC Reliability Compliance expertise to provide support with the following
- Understanding mandatory and future NERC’s Operations and Planning (693) Standards.
- Developing and implementing internal compliance programs.
- Develop Compliance and technical procedures.
- Develop training program and training materials for internal compliance program.
- Develop and support to implement tools for self-assessment process and corrective actions plan.
- Support with NERC alerts .
- Self-certification process .
- Data submittals.
- Mock audits and audit preparation.
- Developing RSAWS .